Penta Burner vs. Fire Ring
Why Choose a Penta Burner over other fire rings & burners?
HPC has been the leader in fire ring and burner technology since 2003- launching numerous innovative designs including linear trough, dual burner and our original gas fire ring.
In 2012, HPC introduced the Penta Burner- a very unique and innovative burner design that delivers a very full campfire effect…much more evident than any other burner or fire ring on the market. This is accomplished by the 12 & 3 o’clock burner ports on each lobe of the burner (except on the lobe tips) by design to reduce risk of excessive heat exposure to enclosure cap. This port design also prevents a distinct burner pattern when on lower flame setting- unlike many fire rings or burners.
The Penta Burner design requires less fuel to deliver the same flame height versus other fire rings resulting in lower cost to operate. The Penta Burner has received multiple Utility and Design Patents highlighting the innovation, technology and unique appearance behind the design.
- Made of #304 Stainless Steel with a 5 year warranty.
- Raised-hub design prevents water from entering gas valve.
- Burner ports drilled at 12 & 3 o’clock positions for full flame.
- No distinct burner pattern at low setting.
- Low profile design requires less lava, glass or other media.
- Full range of sizes- from 12” to 48” available.
- Patented Technology- Utility and Design Patents Apply
Fire pit Glass Calculator
Fire Pit Selector Tool
Finding the perfect fire pit solution for you is easy!