HPC has over forty years in the hearth industry- that experience has taught us that not all fire pit applications require electronics or flame sensing, or maybe less maintenance is a top priority. Our certified Match Lit Fire Pit series is constructed of robust #304 stainless steel, manual valve control allowing full flame adjustment.
FLAME HEIGHT ADJUST, FULLY ASSEMBLED
How It Works
Start-Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to the valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to the valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
- Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, and Long Keys.
Now with a Lifetime warranty on all Burners!