- 3D Visuals. The computer-generated graphics are extremely precise, and can be pivoted and moved 360 degrees in every direction for a complete view
- All ignition systems of CSA-certified fire pits covered. Each ignition system – match-lit, push-button and electronic – has its own Installation and Trouble-Shooting Guide
- Each Part Identified. Just tap any particular item depicted, and its full name will appear
- Installation Instructions AND Trouble-Shooting. There are 8 guides in all covering the entire line of fire pit inserts from HPC
- Tri-Lingual. Both installations and trouble-shooting guides are offered in French, Spanish and English
HPC/BILT's new App is super easy to set up. Follow these 5 steps:
- Go to our website's "Landing Page" for HPC/BILT: www.hpcfire.com/BILT
- Download the BILT App onto your phone or tablet
- Search for HPC
- Click on the Installation Instructions or Troubleshooting Guides (there are 8 in all)
- Use every day when explaining HPC fire pits to prospective customers, and in their field on every fire pit installation
HPC Outdoor Fireplace Burners and Gas Log Program
The first – and only – fireplace burner and gas log set developed, tested and listed for the out-of-doors is being launched this month by HPC. CSA certified, the powder-coated stainless steel outdoor fireplace burners come in two styles (dual-step and linear), two ignition technologies (push-button and electronic) and numerous sizes. We've also grouped together burner-grate-and-log set into single product SKU's for easy ordering. Watch for a full marketing blitz in the coming weeks. For more information, visit https://www.hpcfire.com/outdoor/outdoor-products/outdoor-fireplace-burners.html.
Commercial Project of the Month
Natural gas utility customers in central Tennessee get a special treat when they come by the utility's office in Crossville to pay their bill or see different gas products on display. When they arrive, they get to see a gorgeous HPC Evolution 360 on working display right outside the front door. Our thanks for CUI for arranging this installation.
New "Feet on the Street" for HPC
HPC keeps expanding to its illustrious band of sales representatives. Here are the latest additions:
- Specialty Hearth Sales & Marketing, based in Manitoba and owned by Jamie Langdon, will call on Hearth accounts in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and northern Ontario.
- Keeling Agencies, based in in British Columbia and managed by Blair Keeling, will call on Hearth accounts in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Weber/Moreton Sales & Associates, based in Illinois, will call on Pool & Spa Builders and Dealers in the US Midwest.