HPC has over forty years in the hearth industry- that experience has taught us that not all fire pit applications require electronics or flame sensing. Or maybe less maintenance is top priority. Our certified Match Lit Fire Pit series is constructed of robust #304 stainless steel, manual valve control allowing full flame adjustment.
FLAME HEIGHT ADJUST, FULLY ASSEMBLED
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
- Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, and Long Keys.