Flex Line Models
These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing.
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing - flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition - No match required.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- UL Certified up to 140K Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and whistle-free flex line.
- CSA Certified Small Tank Approved with use of STLPK Kit if shown with this symbol (*ST*)
Rectangle Pan Models- FLEX
Model # / Description
FPPK24X12-H-FLEX- 24x12” Pan, 18x6” H-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 75k Btu - *ST*
FPPK30X12-H-FLEX- 30x12” Pan, 24x6” H-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu - *ST*
FPPK36X14-H-FLEX- 36x14” Pan, 30x8” H-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu - *ST*
FPPK42X14-H-FLEX- 42x14” Pan, 36x8” H-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 140k Btu
FPPK54X16-H-FLEX- 54x16” Pan, 48x10” H-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 140k Btu
Optional: FPPK-VBMS Control Box Mounting Sleeve (Pictured)
See Certifications in the Support section for more information.
FPPK Control Box Mounting Sleve Instructions
Part #: FPPK-VBMS