Flex Line Models
These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing.
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing - flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition - No match required.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- UL Certified up to 140K Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and whistle-free flex line.
- CSA Certified Small Tank Approved with use of STLPK Kit if shown with this symbol (*ST*)
Linear Trough Pan Models- FLEX
Model # / Description
FPPK24-TRGH-FLEX- 24” Pan, 24” T-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 50k Btu - *ST*
FPPK36-TRGH-FLEX- 36” Pan, 36” T-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 75k Btu - *ST*
FPPK48-TRGH-FLEX- 48” Pan, 48” T-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu - *ST*
FPPK60-TRGH-FLEX- 60” Pan, 60” T-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu - *ST*
FPPK72-TRGH-FLEX- 72” Pan, 72” T-Burner, 36” Flex Line, 140k Btu
Optional: FPPK-VBMS Control Box Mounting Sleeve (Pictured)
See Certifications in the Support section for more information.
FPPK Control Box Mounting Sleve Instructions
Part #: FPPK-VBMS