Remote Electronic Ignition Insert
April 18th, 2016
With Hi/Low Flame Control and Smart Phone App Control.
This is our top-of-the-line system featuring the ignition ease with use of a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss. This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for both On/Off Models and our newly introduced High/Low Models- such as High/Low flame control via our new remote or smart phone app, a redesigned hot surface ignitor and many other improvements.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (or smart phone on Hi/Lo Models. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a remote control and smart phone app with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
Recent Product Changes
- March 02, 2018 HPBExpo Product Showcase
- September 05, 2017 Phoenix Copper Fire Pit Enclosure
- August 29, 2017 Available Now the New CSA Certified S-Fire Burner Inserts for Outdoor Fire Pits