Electronic Ignition valve kit with flex line connection to main burner. This system operates at 24 Volts- step-down transformer and 120v power cord included. Complete electronic ignition kit uses Honeywell EI gas valve, 150k Btu that may be controlled with a wall switch, remote control or timer.
- Honeywell Electronic Ignition Valve (#210-EI), 150k Btu
- Electronic Ignition Control Module (#210-EI MOD)
- 36” IPI Pilot Assembly with mounting bracket
- 24” Stainless Steel Flex Lines (2)
- 24VAC Transformer & 6 ft. Power Cord
- Insulated Heat Shield for Module with On/Off switch on front
- Insulated Heat Shield for gas valve
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- LP applications use the #577-A kit
- OPTIONAL Remote Control: Compatible with RCK-I Series (On/Off) or RCK-K Series (Thermostatic)-
Same as the MVK-EIMC-1 kit with a 270k High Capacity Honeywell EI Valve (#210-EIHC).
Same as the MVK-EIMC-1 kit with a 415k High Capacity Honeywell EI Valve (#210-EIHC415).
Model # / Gas / Description
MVK-EIMC-1 / NA / Electronic Ignition Kit – Honeywell (150 Btu)
MVK-EIHC-1 / NA / Electronic Ignition Kit – Honeywell (270 Btu)
MVK-EIHC415-1 / NA / Electronic Ignition Kit – Honeywell (415 Btu)
Model # 577/ – / LP Conversion Kit